Who we are and how to contact us
The website is owned and operated by Just Retirement Management Services Limited (referred to as “we” or “our“) in these Terms. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04682458 and our registered office is at Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU. This is also our main trading and contact address.
We are a services company for companies owned by the Just Group plc (company registration number 08568957). Just Group plc is a specialist UK financial services group and a leader in the individual retirement income and the defined benefit de-risking market. It includes a number of UK regulated firms including Just Retirement Limited and Partnership Life Assurance Company Limited both of which are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the PRA and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It also includes Just Retirement Money Limited, Just Retirement Solutions Limited and Partnership Home Loans Limited which are authorised and regulated by the FCA.
Use of this Website
- By using our website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our website.
- This website is controlled and operated by us from the United Kingdom and is intended solely for use by UK residents only. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations. It may not be used by any other third party or commercial entity without our prior express written consent.
- Our website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that it, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
- These Terms, their subject matter and their formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any part of these Terms are found to be invalid by a court, tribunal or other forum of competent jurisdiction, or otherwise rendered unenforceable, that decision shall not invalidate or void the remainder of these Terms and any such invalid or unenforceable part shall be severable from these Terms
- We may amend these Terms from time to time. They were most recently updated on 1 June 2017. Use of this Website following any revision of these Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Reliance on information on this website
- Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to financial or any other advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of its content. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content is accurate, complete or up to date.
How you may use material on the website
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and any documents or articles on this website as well as any other content. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright. All such rights are reserved. Unless otherwise stated, all rights in any information which appears on this website (including screen display, the content, the text, graphics and look and feel of the Website) belong to us or our licensors.
- We grant you a non-exclusive licence to use this website in accordance with these Terms. We may terminate this licence at any time if you are in breach of any of the Terms or otherwise at our absolute discretion.
- You may print one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without being granted an express licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You must not modify paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded, nor use any illustrations, photos, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors or owners of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
Our responsibility for loss or damage
- We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to you, your property (computer based or otherwise), software or data as a result of using this website whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise that arises under or in connection with use of, or inability to use the website. We accept no responsibility for problems arising from the data contained on the website and all website functions and information is used and relied on at your own risk. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- Links to other sites and resources provided by third parties are provided for your information and ese of reference only. Links to sites not owned by the Just Group should not be interpreted as our approval of those linked sites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of such sites or resources and are not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked sites nor do we necessarily endorse any views expressed within them.
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
Linking to our website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where that has not been expressly agreed. You must not establish a link to our website in any site that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our web site other than that set out above, please contact us at the registered address shown above.
IP addresses and Cookies
- When you visit our Site we may automatically collect additional information such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any site from which you have come to the website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your device on the internet) and your operating system, which can be automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They may help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies may enable us:
- a) to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- b) to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests.
- c) to speed up searches.
- d) to recognise when you return to our website.
The cookies we use and why:
Cookie type: .NET
Cookie name: ASP.NET_SessionId_
Purpose: This cookie is essential for the online experience to remember selections and preferences and is set upon your arrival to the website. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Cookie type: Google
Cookie name: __utma __utmz __utmc
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
More information: Visit the Google website
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of our website.